Webmaster retiring

  • Ann Catelli
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
      Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

      I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)

      Ann Catelli
      new listowner, ICG-D and ICG-BOD
      though I expect the policies in place will remain.
    • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
        Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists and
        the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

        I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)
        ------------------

        My, yes! He's put up with us for *how* long? It's a wonder he hasn't
        gone stark raving bonkers by now.

        Thanks for all the hard work, Jeff!

        Kate McClure
        If I stitch fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise? - Anon.

      • Jeff Morris
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
          --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Ann Catelli <elvestoorder@...> wrote:

          > Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists
          and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

          > I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)

          Hmmm. So much for sneaking out, I guess. :)

          Yeah, I'm stepping down effective the end of this year. My successor
          is Deech Mestel, who I'm sure will do a terrific job if for no other
          reason that, as in my case, Nora knows where he lives.

          It has been an honor and privilege to serve the Guild. Thank you all.

          JSM
        • Betsy Delaney
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
            Go you for finding a replacement!

            Three cheers!!!

            Betsy

            (ps: Condolences, Deech!)

            On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Jeff Morris <slcgjeff@...> wrote:
            > --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Ann Catelli <elvestoorder@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists
            > and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.
            >>
            >> I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)
          • Ricky & Karen Dick
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
              Thank you, Jeff, for all your hard work, and your patience with us during some of the occasional "Flame Wars."

              And welcome, Deetch!

              --Karen

              > Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists
              and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

              > I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)

              Hmmm. So much for sneaking out, I guess. :)

              Yeah, I'm stepping down effective the end of this year. My successor
              is Deech Mestel, who I'm sure will do a terrific job if for no other
              reason that, as in my case, Nora knows where he lives.

              It has been an honor and privilege to serve the Guild. Thank you all.

              JSM

            • Toker, Sue (US SSA)
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
                Another Thank You for your hard work and high tolerance for running the
                ICG lists and Webmaster!

                Oh and a hearty Welcome to Deech Mestel!

                Susan

              • von_drago
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
                  Jeff has served longer than he first intended & certainly contributed
                  to the health & well-being of the lists, website & the ICG in general.

                  So thanks for all the help & support Jeff!

                  And welcome to his replacement - Deech Mestel, enjoy the ride.

                  Nora
                • Jeanine Swick
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
                    Many thanks to Jeff for all his hard work and a big welcome to his
                    replacement.

                    Jeanine

                    Toker, Sue (US SSA) wrote:

                    > Another Thank You for your hard work and high tolerance for running the
                    > ICG lists and Webmaster!
                    >
                    > Oh and a hearty Welcome to Deech Mestel!
                    >
                    > Susan

                  • Lay, Toni
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 5, 2008
                      Thank you, Jeff for the wonderful job you've done keeping us all in
                      line. Now you can start the heavy drinking.

                      Toni