Comic Con - Great News Department

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Boo Yeah! Hurrah for Lance Ikegawa, Lynette Eklund & team, for
      winning Best In Show at the San Diego Comic Con this year!
      (pics on the site, also, the Ozmopolitans).

      http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_masq.shtml
    • Bruce & Nora Mai
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Does anyone have a reliable email for him? I have a question about costume
        structure. Please email me offlist.

        Thanks.

        Bruce