Re: Proxies

  • Jeff Morris
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 7, 2008
      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, randwhit@... wrote:

      > I just tried to open the ICG proxy in the files section of ICG-D.
      >
      > The web page told me the file was not available.
      >
      > Anybody else having that problem.

      http://www.costume.org/documents/proxy.html has the online document.
      I'll get a link up on the main page tonight. My apologies--between
      travel and personal life hell, I've been distracted.

      JSM
    • carolscostuming3
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 11, 2008
        I tried to use the link on the ICG webpage, and got a message that it
        was not accessible. Is it available elsewhere?
        Carol Mitchell
      • carolscostuming3
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 11, 2008
          I tried to use the link on the ICG webpage, and got a message that it
          was not accessible. Is it available elsewhere?
          Carol Mitchell
        • von_drago
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 12, 2008
            There's also a copy in the files section of this list that you can use.
            Jeanine loaded it up ahilw back.

            Nora

            --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, "carolscostuming3" <carolscostuming3@...>
            wrote:

            > I tried to use the link on the ICG webpage, and got a message that it
            > was not accessible. Is it available elsewhere?
            > Carol Mitchell

          • Bruno
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 12, 2008
              The link on the website is not correct. It's missing the domain name
              at the beginning of the URL. It should be:

              http://www.costume.org/documents/proxy.html

              Bruno