Costume-Con Art to Wear deadline approaching

  • Dana MacDermott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      The cast of the Future Fashion Show has been set; the deadline has
      passed for signing up to build a design from the Folio. It looks like
      an exciting show.

      If you did not enter the FFS, do not despair, we are still taking
      registrations for Art to Wear!

      If you have a piece, accessory or outfit of clothing that transcends
      the ordinary by virtue of your having built it in an extraordinary
      design, modified it with creative treatment or embellished it way beyond
      the mundane, consider entering it as Art to Wear in the Parallel
      Dimensions in Design runway show.

      Let us see your creation!

      You can go to
      http://www.cc26.info/main.php?section=events&page=fashion
      <http://www.cc26.info/main.php?section=events&page=fashion>

      ad select Online A2W Entry form from the left hand column.

      The deadline, originally published as April 12, has been extended to
      April 15. This, too is drawing near. You will have to submit a photo
      to complete your entry, so the sooner you start the process, the better.

      Feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Dana MacDermott
      Director
      Parallel Dimensions in Design