Re: Going to CC26?

  • Julie Zetterberg
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 31, 2008
      Greg and I were originally planning on driving, but since I'm not going
      to be doing the presentation I had been working on (or indeed any
      presentation) after all, we don't need to bring a packed carload of
      stuff, but merely what will fit in our regular luggage.

      We're flying in on Thursday morning, and departing Monday evening.

      --Julie ZS
    • ARD
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 7, 2008
        I'll be getting in late Thursday night. Not a great schedule, but all the
        flight times were terrible.

        The United States is a secular nation.
        -- Anne Davenport kjaneway@...
      • herselfthe_elf
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 16, 2008
          I'll be there with Dawn & Eric! We're splurging and staying from
          Wednesday to Tuesday, yay!

          Not sure what I'm wearing in the halls yet but have put many holes in
          my fingers for my Historical Masq costume. Oof.

          -- Maral Agnerian

        • CC2010Milw@cs.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 19, 2008
            Speaking of which, who else is coming in this Tuesday for CC26? I'll be there
            by mid afternoon and am planning on heading into SF via the trains.

            Henry Osier
            Chief Spy
            Costume-Con 28 in Milwaukee in 2010
            www.CC28.org