Re:Victorian London

  • CC2010Milw@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
      Thanks, Alixandra! I am in a RPG, the old kind where you sit around and talk
      to people, set in 1872 London!

      Henry Osier
      Chief Spy
      Costume-Con 28 in Milwaukee in 2010
      www.CC28.org
      View the latest Intell: http://agent-milw.livejournal.com/
      Questions?: http://community.livejournal.com/costume_con_28/

    • Barb Schofield
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
        Very interesting, with a lot of info. Thanks for posting this.

        Barb

        Alix <effiejean@...> wrote:
        Gentlebeings:

        Anyone interested in Victorian London (drawings, literature, anything at all), please check out http://www.victorianlondon.org/ , the home site of mystery author, and Victorian historian, Lee Jackson. (Site includes the full text of "String of Pearls".)

        Peace
        Alixandra
        effiejean@...