Thanks for the Help!

  • Ricky & Karen Dick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      As Marty and I get all our ducks in a row for CC-27 now, we realized that we may have forgotten publically and privately to thank the committes from C-24 and CC-25 for their very kind donations of pass along funds to help us get rolling.

      This is a great gift of spirit that makes all committees and costumers part of every Costume-Con, not just the one they are attending at the moment.

      Thanks so much

      Ricky Dick
      Co-Chair CC-27 Baltimore