Boston area costumers

  • Sheila Lenkman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      If you are in the Boston area, please pass this on to anyone you think could help this woman out:

      I talked today 1/4/08 with a woman in Boston who is doing costumes for a community theatre play and needs to make a 2-man wooly mammoth costume, opening February 23. She seemed a bit overwhelmed by the project. If you have suggestions about construction, patterns, or would be willing to make it, contact Susanna at cslpski@.... Thanks,
    • Aurora Celeste
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
        If it's a non-profit I can direct her to a place to rent. We made a mammoth
        for Skin of our Teeth last year at the University of Kansas, and they rent
        it out singly or with the dinosaur for non-profit theater groups. She would
        have to contact the Theatre department at KU to work out the details. Feel
        free to pass this on to her.

        Aurora

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
          Thanks, Aurora. I passed it on. That may be the exact play they are doing,
          as she mentioned a dinosaur as well, but that she had a lead on that one
          already.
          Sheila Lenkman
          slenkman@...

          Archon Masquerade - www.archonmasq.org