Clear Friendly Plastic-ish -- Vases

  • Cat Devereaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      (Yea, that's a weird title... but it's good for doing a search on later.)

      Caught a commercial from a home décor show my mom was watching... and saw
      something that might be useful for costumers. It was showing vases that you
      made and shapes on your own... using a thermal plastic that works like those
      friendly plastic strips. The interesting thing about this... the plastic
      was clear or nearly so, and in large enough "sheets", if you cut the vase
      apart, that it could have interesting costume application.

      Anyway, it's called the "Wonder Vase", the link:
      http://marketplace.hgtv.com/Product.aspx?Lid=2200-N612072 . It comes in
      clear-ish, blue, green. It's not too bad at $6 or $15 for the 3.

      I guess if these exist, there's a way to get the transparent sheets in
      bigger sizes too, but I haven't seen them yet.

      -Cat-