Other ICG Officer Nominations

  • von_drago
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      I have received only one other nomination; for Bruce MacDermott for
      Treasurer (Speak up Bruce, if you like).

      I have no nominations for VP, C-Sec or R-Sec. I know we still have
      time but I mean to keep reminding everyone until we have a full slate.

      Nora
    • Elaine Mami
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        I nominate the entire board to run again, because the train is running well,
        and I see no reason to derail it at this time.

        Elaine

        Nil significat nisi oscillat!

        >I have received only one other nomination; for Bruce MacDermott for
        >Treasurer (Speak up Bruce, if you like).
        >
        >I have no nominations for VP, C-Sec or R-Sec. I know we still have
        >time but I mean to keep reminding everyone until we have a full slate.
        >
        >Nora

        From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the
        Academy Awards´┐Ż
        http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline1
      • Sheril Harper
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
          I would like to second Elaine's nomination for the entire board. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

          Sheril

          "Save the Cheerleader, save the world"---Heroes

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
            On Thursday, February 1, 2007, at 05:39 PM, von_drago wrote:

            > I have received only one other nomination; for Bruce MacDermott for
            > Treasurer (Speak up Bruce, if you like).
            >
            > I have no nominations for VP, C-Sec or R-Sec. I know we still have
            > time but I mean to keep reminding everyone until we have a full slate.

            So the question comes up, do the people currently doing these positions
            want to continue doing them?

            It would be nice to see something from them to know whether or not to
            nominate someone else.