Re: [ICG-D] It's Another ICG-D List Poll !!!!!!

  • Betsy Delaney
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 2, 2007
      Wow, that's a hard question, Denisen!

      Orlando
      King and I (the original with Yul Brenner)
      The Importance of Being Ernest (most recent version)
      Restoration (Just because nobody does that period. Ever.)
      Lord of the Rings (I agree - it has everything)

      I used to include the Wizard of Oz in the list above; however, while I
      still think it's a beautiful movie, it is very Hollywood and doesn't
      really do justice to the original story.

      Just my humble opinion...

      Cheers,

      Betsy

      Betsy Delaney

      See my resume at: http://www.hawkeswood.com/betsywork.shtml
    • Trudy Leonard
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 11, 2007
        I love all of Mary Steenburgen's outfits in Return to the Future III,
        especially the tuck-fronted dress she wears to the dance and the gorgeous
        purple suit at the end.

        Having just seen "Curse of the Golden Flower" on Tuesday, however, I think I
        have a new favorite costume movie. Wow! It is the most beautiful soap opera
        I've ever seen. The costumes, the sets, everything is fabulous. They must
        have used the entire Chinese army as extras. Didn't like the ending, but
        you can't have everything.

        Trudy