Re: [ICG-D] It's Another ICG-D List Poll !!!!!!

  • bruno
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 2, 2007
      Ooooh, I have that on DVD, but haven't watched it yet.

      Bruno

    • Trudy Leonard
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 11, 2007
        I love all of Mary Steenburgen's outfits in Return to the Future III,
        especially the tuck-fronted dress she wears to the dance and the gorgeous
        purple suit at the end.

        Having just seen "Curse of the Golden Flower" on Tuesday, however, I think I
        have a new favorite costume movie. Wow! It is the most beautiful soap opera
        I've ever seen. The costumes, the sets, everything is fabulous. They must
        have used the entire Chinese army as extras. Didn't like the ending, but
        you can't have everything.

        Trudy