Virtual First Wednesdays

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      For those that can't physically make it to our house in the San
      Francisco Bay Area because of distance, how about a virtual first
      Wednesday?

      That's where you clear the calendar for the evening of the first
      Wednesday of each month to work on your sewing or craft project. Then,
      you could send me or the lists an e-mail on Thursday, letting us know
      what you got done on your first Wednesday.

      That way, we can help each other make progress on stuff that we've been
      stuck on or haven't been making the time for.

    • Heather Monson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        --- Carole Parker <mscip@...> wrote:

        > For those that can't physically make it to our house in the San
        > Francisco Bay Area because of distance, how about a virtual first
        > Wednesday?
        >
        > Until later--
        >
        > Carole

        Good idea, Carole! I'd like to participate! And I know exactly what I'll
        be working on tomorrow...

        Heather

        "Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." --Douglas Adams

        http://mail.yahoo.com