Special Matador Image

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hello Folks:

      Remember that I told you about someone who came up with a *special*
      matador outfit using recycled materials? Well, while looking for
      something else, I found an image here:

      <http://www.tackyliving.com/article.php?id=150>

      It doesn't show the shoes that go with it, but it'll give you an idea.
      ;-)

    • Lisa A Ashton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        Wow! The quilted images from the show on this site do give a whole new
        slant to quilting. They were really spectacular and innovative.

        Ont he first one, the matador outfit, the autor says, the artist's
        description never really sawy WHY she wanted to make a matador suit out
        of M & M wrappers--I think any devoted costumer could have told her why,
        since we all do crazy journeys like that: "because we can....."

        Yours in costuming, Lisa A>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
          Many folk might think the costume too sugary; I think it's just sweet! :)

          <http://www.tackyliving.com/article.php?id=150<http://www.tackyliving.com/article.php?id=150>>