Re: [ICG-D] RE: Costumemaker's Art Revisited

  • mscip@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2002
      > From: "Stephanie Carrigg-Regan" <bada.boom@...>
      >
      > Sorry for the long message,

      Stephanie:

      In the future, please do not apologize for an informed article. The information
      that your husband provided and that you let us know about is valuable
      information. This kind of real information helps everyone to understand the
      costs of doing a photographic book.

      The only time that I, personally, can think of when someone may need to
      apologize is when someone flames someone else on the list. Or maybe writes
      something truly insensitive that offends many people on the list.

      What you wrote did not require an apology, IMHO.

    • Ricky & Karen Dick
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 5, 2002
        I just dropped a note to Arlin Robins, who published the Costuming Calendar
        in 1990. Thought she might know who her publisher was (somewhere in Hong
        Kong) and whether they did color books as well as color calendars.

        She replied that she had gone through a local (CA Bay area) broker, and
        when she tried to track them down again recently, she couldn't find them.

        So much for a "tried and true" avenue toward finding a potential printer.

        --Karen