A more precise definition needed

  • Talethea4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      In the NYC subways, the MTA has been making safety announcements since 9/11
      to the effect that, "If you see a suspicious package or activity on the
      subway, don't keep it to yourself, report it to the police or MTA worker."

      I'm thinking to myself, "This is New York City. What's more, this is New
      York City on Halloween. Define 'suspicious activity.' I just got off the
      train with a mummy, a pirate and Frodo Baggins."

    • von_drago
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        Ha ha ha! I love that.
        Sort of like the start of story/joke...

        "A mummy, a pirate & Frodo Baggins get on the subway..."

        Nora