Re: [ICG-D] It's the Costumers' Holiday!

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 31, 2006
      Sandy - My Halloween T - white with large jack-o-lantern with a tabby
      cat wearing a witch's hat inside, embroidered. Black pants. Fangs.

      Pierre - regular work clothes (jeans, button shirt), plus
      fangs. Can't easily unload trucks in costume, after all.

      At 06:53 AM 10/31/2006, you wrote:
      >So, what are you wearing at work/school today?

      "Those Who Fail To Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed.

      -- C.Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2006
        I wore my Civil War day dress, modified to a late 1860s/early 1870s
        lower middle-class day dress; I was one of the housemaids in the ca.
        1855-1875 historic house museum where I work. I was the only one in
        historic costume giving tours that day. Long skirts and carrying
        things up and down Victorian staircases are not a good combination! I
        didn't trip or drop anything, but I came close ...

        Elizabeth in California