My Ani Magic pictures are up

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      All AniMagic 2006 Pics are up!
      <http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3192>http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3192

      If you wonder why the ground cloth in the masquerade photos (the ones with
      backdrop) looks so lumpy, it's because we were at OUTDOOR so the ground
      cloth was on top of grass. On the outdoor photos, I tried taking most
      portrait shots with wide aperture to get that fuzzy background look and it
      seems to work pretty well.

      Oh yes, the Best in Show in the masquerade is...

      (wait for it...)

      Trinity Blood :-)
      ***

      The convention itself is quite small this year. An Anime friend of ours
      described LA Con IV as a "ghost con." Of course he has gone to the same
      facility (Anaheim convention center and hotels) less than 2 months before
      for Anime Expo and that was 35000 to 40000 people so any world con would
      look small in comparison. Anyway, Ani Magic is kind of like that. Fairly
      sparse this year and not as many cosplayers. Nevertheless, there are some
      nice costumes there.

      use richard at imagecraft.com)