First Wednesday

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Yes folks, even with the elbow injury and surgery, we're still doing
      first Wednesday.

      First Wednesdays Crafting/Sewing Gathering

      Come craft and/or sew the first Wednesday of each month at my place. A
      few
      might get cancelled when a scheduling conflict happens (like November),
      but it seems to me that setting some regular time aside might actually
      help me get some projects done.
      I always like having company when I craft or sew, and I figure that
      other
      people might like it also.

      So, come enjoy some pleasant company and see what other people are
      doing. If
      you're stumped on a project, someone may be able to help you with a
      solution.
      No limits on what you can do as long as you're willing to transport it.

      We provide the main dish.

      Who: Carole Parker

      When: October 4, (no November), December 6, 2006

      Starts: 6:30 p.m. - potluck dinner
      7:45 p.m. - crafting/sewing

      Ends: 11:00 p.m.

      Where: 630 Barnsley Way
      Sunnyvale, CA 94087

      Phone: 408-739-9232

      Bring: Potluck dish, whatever you want to work on, and pleasant
      conversation.

      Allergy Alert: Cats hiding in the master bedroom. We have cat-free
      zones and
      an outdoor deck. We make every effort to de-cat our home
      before
      company arrives.

      To de-cat: Cleaning done to minimize exposure to cat allergens.
      Anything that
      can raise dust is completed 24-hours before company arrives.
      We do
      this to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable.

      Directions:
      Take your favorite route to Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road and Fremont
      Boulevard.
      * At 101, Sunnyvale-Saratoga is known as Mathilda Avenue.
      * At 280, Sunnyvale-Saratoga is known as De Anza Boulevard.
      They are all the same street.

      Get onto Fremont going towards San Jose/the Diablo Range.
      * From 101/El Camino Real, turn left onto Fremont.
      * From 280/Stevens Creek/Homestead, turn right onto Fremont.

      Go past the signal at Bobwhite.

      At the next street, turn right onto Floyd. Floyd Ts into Fremont.

      At the stop sign at the end of the block, turn left onto Carlisle.

      Almost immediately, turn left onto Dunnock.

      Almost as quickly, turn right onto Barnsley Way.

      We're the first house on the RHS with a large orange tree in front.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        First Wednesdays Crafting/Sewing Gathering

        Come craft and/or sew the first Wednesday of each month at my place. A
        few
        might get cancelled when a scheduling conflict happens, but it seems to
        me that
        setting some regular time aside might actually help me get some
        projects done.
        I always like having company when I craft or sew, and I figure that
        other
        people might like it also.

        So, come enjoy some pleasant company and see what other people are
        doing. If
        you're stumped on a project, someone may be able to help you with a
        solution.
        No limits on what you can do as long as you're willing to transport it.

        This is the last gathering for 2006, and it's a perfect opportunity to
        work on your holiday projects that you want to give as gifts. ;-)

        We can provide the main dish for the potluck, or we can order food in
        if enough people request it.

        Who: Carole Parker

        When: December 6, 2006

        Starts: 6:30 p.m. - potluck dinner
        7:30 p.m. - crafting/sewing

        Ends: 11:00 p.m.

        Where: 630 Barnsley Way
        Sunnyvale, CA 94087

        Phone: 408-739-9232

        Bring: Potluck dish or take out request, whatever you want to work