File - subscribe.txt

  • ICG-D@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 67 , Nov 7, 2000
      International Costumers' Guild HowTo.
      Subscribing to the ICG-D mailing list.

      ICG-D is the eGroups based discussion group for, but not
      limited to, members of the International Costumers' Guild.

      ICG-D@egroups.com is a replacement for ICG-L@....

      Via eMail send a blank message to:
      ICG-D-subscribe@egroups.com

      Via web (requires signing up for eGroups):
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ICG-D
      Then click on the {subscribe} button.

      On initial subscription, I, as moderator, am willing to
      switch your delivery option to Daily Digest. Beyond that,
      I don't have a whole lot of control over your personal settings.

      If you wish to access the files sections, message archive,
      set a posting alias, or use any of the other features of
      eGroups, you must sign up for eGroups.

      If you subscribed to ICG-D via eMail, you "may" have to
      resubscribe to ICG-D, after you join eGroups. It's a eGroups
      bug, not my settings.

      John O'Halloran
      ICG Web/ListMaster

      PS: To unsubscribe, see the bottom of any message posted to the list.
    • ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 1, 2003
        International Costumers' Guild HowTo.
        Subscribing to the ICG-D mailing list.

        ICG-D is the Yahoo Groups based discussion group for,

        ICG-D-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Via web (requires signing up for eGroups):
        Then click on the {subscribe} button.

        On initial subscription, I, as moderator, am willing
        to switch your delivery option to Daily Digest. Beyond
        that, I don't have a whole lot of control over your
        personal settings.

        If you wish to access the files sections, message archive,
        set a posting alias, or use any of the other features of
        Yahoo Groups, you must sign up for a Yahoo account.

        If you subscribed to ICG-D via eMail, you will need to
        "link" your eMail address to your Yahoo account to
        access the ICG-D group features.