Re: [ICG-D] Re: D*C and flying--

  • Lisa A Ashton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi there. I just flew TWICE yesterday (Aug. 31st)--from Baltimore to Ft.
      LAuderdale in the morning and back to Baltimore at 7:30 om, getting in
      about 10 pm, on AirTran. I took Celia to move in to college, in N.
      Miami, and returned the same evening, rather than pay for a hotel room
      and cry alone all night. And I can say, both flights were absolutely on
      time, neither was full. There was a tiny bit of turbulence, about 5
      minutes worth. You can check at the AirTran website, they have a window
      for updates on Tropical storm Ernesto.

      Yours in costuming, Lisa A.
      Daughter now completely moved in and having fun