Re: [ICG-D] Re: Worldcon Masquerade... FACTS from a contestant

  • Andrew Trembley
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2006
      Richard A. Hill wrote:
      > I've been following this thread, and would like to add some thoughts.
      > I wasn't there, I cannot make any statements of what, or if, or
      > why. I just know that if Andy AND Chris were to come to my gripe
      > session and tell me that something went wrong on my Masquerade, I'd
      > listen. Partially because they have been doing this for as long as I
      > have, and partially because I know how much they know about what they
      > are doing.

      Yeah, all it took was for us to realize that shouting at each other once
      in a while is a valid method of communication, and to do so without
      pissing off the mods...

      andy
    • Richard A. Hill
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2006
        Ya mean all that on-line shouting was communication ??
        Damn!
        And here I thought we had just been making fun of each other.

        Richard the First

        At 02:35 AM 9/1/2006, you wrote:

        >Richard A. Hill wrote:
        > > I've been following this thread, and would like to add some thoughts.
        > > I wasn't there, I cannot make any statements of what, or if, or
        > > why. I just know that if Andy AND Chris were to come to my gripe
        > > session and tell me that something went wrong on my Masquerade, I'd
        > > listen. Partially because they have been doing this for as long as I
        > > have, and partially because I know how much they know about what they
        > > are doing.
        > >

        >Yeah, all it took was for us to realize that shouting at each other once
        >in a while is a valid method of communication, and to do so without
        >pissing off the mods...
        >
        >andy

      • rookwoods
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2006
          --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Trembley <attrembl@...> wrote:
          > Yeah, all it took was for us to realize that shouting at each other
          once
          > in a while is a valid method of communication, and to do so without
          > pissing off the mods...

          Can't speak for Ann, but frankly.... I'm getting kinda tired of a
          weeklong fight where both sides are adamantly (and repeatedly) stating
          their views and no forward motion is happening.

          Can't you folks stop talking about last weekend and go make a new
          costume for next CostumeCon?????

          -Judy

          (off to D*C! it's only drizzling here in DC/Baltimore)