You may be right...

  • Andrew T Trembley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      ...we may be crazy.

      If bidding a Worldcon for the same year we're already running a
      Costume-Con is crazy, though, I don't want to be sane.

      Check out <http://hollister2008.livejournal.com> and see what madness
      we're up to (besides running CC26).

      Oh, and don't worry, we're very serious about losing this bid.

      --
      andy trembley, Bitchy Design Queen
      http://www.bovil.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
        Andy,
        Who gave you the idea that you were sane?
        Henry
        Activity Director for the Socially Inept
        The Hollister Bid