Re: [ICG-D] The "Committee Review" of CC24 - Part 1

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      I must report that I have fairly "good" photos of the said activity.
      However, Les is totally unfazed that I would "put them on the web to show
      to his mother-in-law" so the value of blackmailing drops rapidly. The value
      of such photos are dubious otherwise as because, well, even Nora said that
      "they look disturbing" in reference to her husband (Bruce) participating in
      the activity.

      Nevertheless, they will be up. The jury shall decide whether they want to
      click on pictures of pasty white guys doing the Half Monty.

      use richard at imagecraft.com)