Re: [ICG-D] Re: workmanship juddging form

  • David Kanoy
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2006
      I think that's what I did. I replied and pasted the form into the body of the e-mail reply.

      Later,

      Dave Kanoy

      Chris AKA Karisu <karisu@...> wrote:
      This was an attempt at posting to the ICG-D list? Perhaps try posting
      via logging in on Yahoo and doing the Cut'nPaste to a "reply", instead
      of using e-mail...

      (my machine won't let me post to this list via e-mail for some reason,
      and I'm too busy (or lazy) to figure out why, so I always do it via
      Yahoo in my browser.)

      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, David Kanoy wrote:

      > I didn't attach it. I copied the form and pasted it into the body
      of the e-mail. I'm kind of puzzled why it didn't get through. I've
      observed others bashing their heads against the no attachments wall so
      I'm not going to make that mistake. I guess I've discovered a new way
      to screw up. Hooray for me.

      > Later,
      >
      > Dave Kanoy
      >
      > jayenks wrote:
      >
      > I don't see it. Did you attach it to the email? If so, the yahoo
      > group won't allow attachment, you'll have to put it in the email text
      > itself.
      >

      > Aurora

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Steve Swope
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 5, 2006
        > John Hertz

        > Other costumes of note were ... Steve
        > Swope, Catherine Peters, and Toni Narita's "Afternoon Matinee";

        Just a quick word of clarification. My handwritten credits for
        "Afternoon Matinee" were misinterpreted, and therefore incorrectly
        listed in the masquerade program (and, of course, the material
        presented to the judges).

        Cathy and I designed, built, and presented the costumes seen on stage,
        as recreations of costumes from the "Ultraman" television show.

        Tohl Narita (not Toni!) was the designer of the ORIGINAL
        Ultraman and Baltan costumes used in the television show.
        I've never even met him, but I wanted to acknowledge his
        work as a source of inspiration for Cathy's and my costumes.
        Unfortunately, this got miscommunicated. One of the SF
        periodicals even credited the non-existent "Toni Narita"
        for the ENTIRE presentation.

        --

        Steve Swope (aka phierma@...)