Fw: The Great Silk Ribbon Bulk Buy is coming!

  • Bubblemum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      I sent this to my CQ group and then realized there might be a few interested
      people in the ICG also, so here ya go!

      JoAnn in VA
      -----
      Subject: The Great Silk Ribbon Bulk Buy is coming!

      Well, folks, I have finally run out of my last reel of 2 mm silk ribbon and
      the 4mm is looking low as well. There for I am going to put in another
      order for silk ribbon from a company I always buy in bulk from. If you
      would like to buy a reel of 2mm, 4mm, 7mm, 13mm or 32 mm plain white
      ribbon,
      or an amount of no less than 10 yards of a particular width, pls contact me
      off list for the prices. My email is bubblemum@... . It has been
      few years since my last bulk purchase- buying in bulk means you get it for
      waaaay less! I will collect names of interested people until the 20th and
      send the info to them off list as well.

      This ribbon is wonderful to dye, which I have almost more fun doing than
      the
      actual embroidery I think! Happiness is a gallon baggie or two full of
      lightly tosseled multicolored ribbons!

      Oh and to help get you as addicted to dying your own ribbons as I am I will
      include a smidge of Jaquard acid dyes with every order- probably a red and
      a green. Just add vinigar and a bit of water and paint it on the ribbons,
      or dip the ribbons in the baggie, whatever.