It's an actual competition for office!

  • axejudge
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      I really appreciate that people want to get more involved, and that we
      have more than one candidate running for several of the offices. I am
      one of them.

      I'm Karen Heim, and I'm also running for the office of Corresponding
      Secretary.

      I have been the Treasurer for the St. Louis Costumer's Guild for most
      of its history, and have been co-editor on several Future Fashion
      Folios. One of my primary jobs as co-editor was to act as the
      information source to answer questions people might receive regarding
      the rules for the Folio. Obviously, this was an important and
      time-sensitive task, and I took it very seriously.

      I pledge to respond to all requests as quickly as possible, and to act
      as the official noodge for the BOD, as well as any other tasks
      required by the office or requested by the BOD.

      Karen