Running for office

  • Elaine Mami
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      I'm Elaine Mami, and I'm running for Corresponding Secretary.

      I heartily dislike tooting my own horn, and I don't think that my costuming
      credits, nor my history of being MD, judge or MC is relevant to the position
      I am aspiring to. However, I have been a Sick Pup (and officer of same)
      since shortly after it was formed. I was in Marty's house (but not in the
      attic) when the ICG was born, and have been active in it since that time.
      For the last about 15 years I have been the coresponding secretary for the
      Sick Pups.

      I intend to fulfill all the obligations of that office as stated in the
      "rule book," and, while I will not usurp the PR committee's jobs, I will
      gladly handle any mailings which the BOD requests of me.

      Elaine

      Nil significat nisi oscillat!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
        On Saturday, April 29, 2006, at 08:48 AM, Elaine Mami wrote:

        > I intend to fulfill all the obligations of that office as stated in the
        > "rule book," and, while I will not usurp the PR committee's jobs, I
        > will
        > gladly handle any mailings which the BOD requests of me.

        To clarify: It is not my intent or desire to usurp any committee, but
        to show how the corresponding secretary could help out in that effort
        and be part of a team.