Recording Secretary Candidate Statement

  • francesb@sedona.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Hi, I’m Frances Burns

      I am running for Recording Secretary for ICG BOD.

      Over the years I have been President, Vice-President and Treasurer of SWCG.

      If elected I intend for the on-line BOD minutes to be accessible in a
      timely and concise manner for ICG members.

      I believe that an organization has no guarantee that it will continue to
      exist, so if we want the ICG to continue and to prosper we need to be
      aware of the changing world, the changing wants/needs of our members, and
      adapt. I believe that the biggest challenge we face this year is clearing
      up our 501c3 status as both the ICG and local chapters. How that is meet
      - will affect everything else that we do.