Re: [ICG-D] Digest Number 442 DVD Questions?

  • MicheleSol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Is there some sort of Emergency fund/process in place to get the money to Carl IMMEDIATELY so he can take advantage of the deal and then we can get the donations to the ICG to replace that money? (we'll note it's a donation for the DVD)  I will commit to sending a check (if you'll post the address here so speed things up) for $75.00 before I leave for CC20.  It's a start.

      Please cc me at Msolomon@... so I can mail the check from work.  They take the mail directly to the post office.

      For those going to Melbourne, I'll arrive on Thurs. at 1:50 and would like to find folks interested in seeing/feeding the penguins that night.  I'd also like to hit the zoo and some other places and wondered of folks wanted to connect..  I'm staying until 2/22.  I hope to be in a motel (I think it's called the Park Motor Inn, but the info is elsewhere) across the street from the campus and plan to move on 2/19 to the All Seasons Swanston, which is right in the middle of the tour district.  Neither hotel is listed by the con, but I might still end up in the Bell St Inn during the con.  They are both very reasonable after the conversion.

      Thanks

      Michele