Costume Con 24

  • Sheril Harper
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      This is a reminder that the registration deadline for Costumer's Eye has arrived. I have had only one group express interest in participating. This is going to be a fun competition, but we need more than one team to make this interesting. I have plenty of models available, so let me know offlist if you are interested in participating.

      Thank you for your attention, you may now resume your previous activities

      Sheril Harper
      CC 24 Programming
      sherilh@...

    • Sheril Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2006
        I would like to thank everyone that volunteered for panels at Costume Con
        24. For those of you that have volunteered, if there are things you need us
        to provide to facilitate your panel please contact me offlist by Monday
        evening so that I can make sure that we have everything you need.

        Thanks again to everyone

        Sheril Harper

        CC 24 Programming

        sherilh@...

        "So many dreams at first seem impossible; and then they seem improbable; and
        then when we summon the will, they will soon become inevitable."
        Christopher Reeve