Re: [ICG-D] One from the Vaults -- a question regarding CC-10 photos

  • Betsy Delaney
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
      I have to go downstairs (where all the files are) and will look it up
      for you when I do, but as I recall, there was a delineation between
      costume and not costume. I don't recall what the D stood for, though.

      If I can locate the rules, I can answer the question.

      More soon!

      Betsy

      Kevin Roche wrote:
      > I'm updating the metadata for the photos for the Galleries for CC10 and
      > have hit a snag.

      Betsy Delaney
      http://www.hawkeswood.com/ * http://www.OutOftheBlackBox.org/
      http://www.BarkingMad.org/ * http://www.sickpups.org/
      http://www.Costume-Con.org/ * http://www.SchoolWithoutWalls.org/
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2006
        Kevin:

        HC = Historical Costume (Interpretation)

        HD = Historical Dress (Reproduction)

        Sandy

        At 01:08 AM 4/2/2006, you wrote:
        >I'm updating the metadata for the photos for the Galleries for CC10 and
        >have hit a snag.
        >
        >The abbreviations for the entries in the Historical masquerade are three
        >letters. The first is obviously the division (N, J, or M), the second is
        >an H (for historical) and the third is either a C or a D... and I have
        >no clue what those stand for!
        >
        >(ie, I've got MHC and MHD and I don't know what those are.)
        >Other CCs used Historical Interpretation (HI) and Historical
        >Reproduction (HR)
        >
        >Anyone out there able to help me out?
        >
        >Thanks!
        >
        >Kevin

        "Those Who Fail To Learn History
        Why They Are Simply Doomed.

        -- C.Y. 4971

        Andromeda
      • VWarren360@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          Historical costume(i.e. interpretation) and historical dress ( i.e.recreation)
          Vicki