Re: [ICG-D] CQ Back Issues?

  • Dora Buck
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2000
      >From: "John O'Halloran" <eoin@...>
      >To: icg-d@egroups.com
      >Subject: [ICG-D] CQ Back Issues?
      >Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:29:02 -0800
      >
      >Are they available?
      >At what cost?
      >
      > JohnO

      John:

      Carl asked me to respond. Which issues are you referring to? We do have
      extras of the 2000, 1st and 2nd quarters, and I do believe we have some
      extras of the 1999 big issue. Carl did say that with him being the
      archivist he does have a copy of each but that is all. Not sure cost wise.
      Let me know more about what you are looking for.

      Dora

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • leigh-@primenet.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
      • Timothy
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
          Sorry for the bandwidth, but I thought it relevant to include the entire message.

          This is at least the third time I have received this message. Has anyone else noticed this? John, what's up?

          Bruno
          Millennium CG

          From: leigh-@...
          Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:53:24 -0700

        • leigh-@primenet.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2000
            If it has posted multiple times I apologize as it did not show up in the
            messages I am reciving from the ICG list and the digest listed it as [This
            message is not in displayable format]
            and two private messages asked what is said. also mentioning the "[This
            message is not in displayable format]" in their versions of the digest.

            Stephanie

          • Elaine Mami
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
              YES! I have gotten it 5 or 6 times already - in its entirety.

              Elaine

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
                Dear Stephanie:

                That may be because you sent the original message in HTML format - most
                mailing lists prefer text-only, not HTML, and it's entirely likely that
                the digest can't handle it.

                I'm sure John O. will confirm.

                (Not copying the message again, for the sake of those on the digest.)

                Betsy

                --
                Betsy R. Delaney
                Web Mistress at large

                mailto:WebInvent@... or visit http://www.WebInvent.com/
                mailto:Costume-Con@... or visit http://www.Costume-Con.org/
                mailto:betsy@... or visit http://www.hawkeswood.com/
              • Timothy
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 2, 2000
                  It can happen. Some time ago, we had a string of messages which were being duplicated to somepeople and not to others. Some people we also getting unreadable messages.

                  Bruno