Re: [ICG-D] Digest Number 421 Friday dinner in Vancouver

  • MicheleSol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      In a message dated 01/10/2002 10:39:06 AM Central Standard Time, ICG-D@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Con membership includes the Friday night barbeque banquet,full meal (vege
      and vengan alternatives) and drinks,

      I get into Melbourne on Thursday 2/14 at 1:50 p.m., so would also like to find folks to go to dinner with that night (and I think you offered a ride from the airport).  I get into Vancouver Canada on Friday 2/22 and that's when I'd like to find someone to do dinner with.

      I'm trying this here since I didn't get an answer with your direct mail.  Chris, you still haven't answered my e-mail about the motel I found on the edge of campus that is closer than the Bell Street Inn, but has air conditioning which the dorms don't.  PLEASE ANSWER ASAP, I MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS.  Both of these motels also have a fridge in their rooms, but neither have irons in each room.  Plan on going to the laundry or bringing your own, what what I was told.

      Please copy me at msolomon@... since they have blocked access to all outside service providers after Nimda.

      Thanks,

      Michele