Hello

  • Susan Stringer
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi Folks.

      Sorry that I've been gone so long, but I've been in a bit of a funk. Trust
      me, if you think my Email rambles on to long when I'm happy, you DON'T want
      to read what I write when depressed! I was disappointed (yet secretly
      relieved) when Charlotte lost the Worldcon Bid. I'm sure you all figured
      out how nervouse I was about it by all my emails. Then there was that whole
      Sept. 11th thing. Then it was Halloween followed WAY to quickly by
      Christmas. Honestly, when you run a costume shop, the LAST thing you want
      to do when you get home is talk, read or write about costumes at Halloween &
      Christmas!

      You know, when I was a kid, I was alway unhappy that I "lost" my mother for
      about 3 months each year because of "tax season" (She's an accountant who
      specializes in Taxes). Now, I realize that I've done the same thing to my
      own son by sellecting a profession which completely takes over my life for
      Halloween. At least it's only one month instead of three.

      So! (or should that be Sew?) What's up aside from Venus & LOTR?

      Hugs,
      Susan
    • Elaine Mami
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 13, 2004
        Aw, heck. There goes the neighborhood.

        Elaine

        Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall always be amused.