Re: [ICG-D] Photo gallery on the website: a question

  • Lisa A. Ashton
    Message 1 of 58 , Mar 8 4:21 AM
      I like the idea, but I agree with Betsy about making it easy to use and
      access. Actually, despite trying multiple times, I have never been able
      to access the Yahoo gallery.

      It would be good if there were a way to add a bit of text beyond the
      basic, who, what, where, when.

      Yours in costuming, Lisa A.
    • Aurora Celeste
      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 14 8:58 PM
        You know, I've wondered about this issue every DragonCon. There the release
        is on the paperwork you sign when you get your badge, and printed again on
        the badge's back, to cover every event and con location:

        In accepting this badge and in consideration of being admitted to
        Dragon*Con, the holder consents to being photographed (on film, tape, or
        digital) for exhibition in all media.

        It doesn't say whether exhibition includes profit sites or not. I always
        assumed it was non-profit only.

        Aurora