CC24

  • Bruce & Nora Mai
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2006
      Good morning & welcome to the "Eek" moment...

      It's officially less than 3 months to CC24.

      If you've started - you have that long to finish.
      If you haven't started - EEK!

      Nora
    • David Kanoy
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 11, 2006
        Stop that. You're making me slobber all over the keyboard. MMMmmmmmh Gates.

        Later,

        Dave Kanoy
        Transplanted KCer.

        fluffysoftkitty <fluffysoftkitty@...> wrote:
        --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, osierhenry@... wrote:

        > Kansas City?!? I'll make you feel at home when you get there by
        saying "CAN I
        > HELP YOU?" REALLY loud! My sister used to live in Independence, MO
        and I have
        > been to Gates & Sons! I much prefer Arthur Bryant's.

        LOL! Gates makes a good chopped beef sandwich but I think I'm a Jack
        Stack girl at heart. (Though Smokehouse runs a darn close second.)

        Anybody know what's good eats in Des Moines? I'll try anything that's
        not still moving.

        Dawn

        Yahoo! Groups Links