Re: [ICG-D] check this out

  • bada.boom@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2005
      I had no problems accessing this site.
      Could it be that you were online during a busy time of the day? There were reports that Internet traffic it up 30% due to the approaching holidays.

      Regarding th artist's work. Lovely. But not really my style.

      Stephanie
      However, even with DSL, this site took a long time to download. It does
      not appear that the site is optimized, so be aware that you might have
      to wait awhile.

      Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "ICG-D" on the web.

    • Lisa A. Ashton
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2005
        Actually, I didn't really have trouble downloading the site, and I don't
        have DSL. And the site seemed to work fine once I was there.

        But hey, my laptop gets skittish plenty of the time!

        Yours in costuming, Lisa A.