Re: [ICG-D] check this out

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2005
      On Wednesday, November 30, 2005, at 01:38 PM, Aurora Celeste wrote:

      > I can't even get the link to work. Is it me or the site?
      >
      > On 11/30/05, Alixandra Jordan <eddana@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Gentlebeings:
      >>
      >> Check out www.michelledawn.co.uk and click on glass-art. Tell me
      >> what
      >> you think.

      Actually, it is the fact that a typo happened and a second "l" is in
      the name. Instead of:

      www.michelledawn.co.uk

      it should be:

      www.micheledawn.co.uk

      However, even with DSL, this site took a long time to download. It does
      not appear that the site is optimized, so be aware that you might have
      to wait awhile.

    • bada.boom@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2005
        I had no problems accessing this site.
        Could it be that you were online during a busy time of the day? There were reports that Internet traffic it up 30% due to the approaching holidays.

        Regarding th artist's work. Lovely. But not really my style.

        Stephanie
        However, even with DSL, this site took a long time to download. It does
        not appear that the site is optimized, so be aware that you might have
        to wait awhile.

        Center for the performing arts Performing arts center

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "ICG-D" on the web.

      • Lisa A. Ashton
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 2005
          Actually, I didn't really have trouble downloading the site, and I don't
          have DSL. And the site seemed to work fine once I was there.

          But hey, my laptop gets skittish plenty of the time!

          Yours in costuming, Lisa A.