Re: [ICG-D] Butt-kicking SLUTS (was Archon)

  • Susan Stringer
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
      Three Rousing Cheers for all who took home awards for their excellence in
      costumeing at Archon! I so wish that I could have seen it. The level of
      costumeing expertise there is astounding and truely honed by worthy
      competition.

      A Big Fat Raspberry to anyone who wants to rain on the SLUTS parade! :-P~~
      They are haveing a great time and I'm only jelouse that I couldn't attend.

      Personally, I've very interested in everything that went on. I love to hear
      familiar names acheiving laurals and especially like to see new names added
      to the lists. (It shows me who to look out for in the future! ;-) ) I'm
      excited about this new thermal plastic as I wish to use it in my Rental
      business, possibly for making new rental Roman Armor. So the SLUTS are
      being true to their tax exempt status by being educational.

      FYI, it's after Halloween now and I have A LOT of Email catching up to do.
      So please pardon me for being weeks behind.

      Hugs,
      Susan