Re: [ICG-D] Running in makeup

  • JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
      My mom is a profesional clown and uses sharpie broad tip markers to do the black edging to her makeup. It goes on after the whiteface has been applied, and comes off with baby oil or corn oil (depending on what she has on hand). I hadn't heard anything about it being toxic to use on human skin though. Always has come off of clean skin on me easily, maybe I just have a high-oil skin though where I used it.

      JoAnn in VA
      > My first thought was "black Sharpie marker."

      ---Nail polish remover can remove most (if not all) of
      Sharpie marker, depending on how thick it is. If
      lotion is used on the skin prior to the design, the
      marker will come off a lot easier later.

      ----Radar