Balticon 39 Run List

  • martingear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Mary Alice was kind enough to post the winners at Balticon 39's
      Masquerade so I have attached a run list with the names and some
      corrected spellings.

      The reason that people have been running interference for me is as follows:

      Two weeks ago Bobby suffered what they are calling a mild stroke. While
      in the hospital, they discovered that she has diabetes; that she
      actually cracked her spine when she fell; and that she has cancer in her
      pancreas and liver. We have scheduled "kyphoplasty" to repair her spine
      early next week and that should eliminate the pain she has been in for
      the past two months. Then she will start chemo. The oncologist says
      that the cancer will probably kill her within the next five years unless
      some totally different treatment is discovered before then, but he is
      not prepared to be any more specific than that.

      We are taking things a day at a time right now. We accept your good
      wishes, thoughts, and prayers if you are so inclined, but at present we
      would prefer no visitors and phone calls. I'm using this forum to tell
      those of you who didn't know because I've already heard that Bobby's
      stroke was fatal and that I have brain cancer. Neither is true at the
      present time. If you want to send this information to anyone outside
      this list, please cut and paste the paragraph that starts "Two weeks
      ago" and include it verbatim in your email. (I really don't want our son
      from Michigan to fly in to bury me.)

      Bobby is not currently reading her email so if you want to send your
      good wishes, please send them to me and I'll print them out and give
      them to her.

      Thanks for all your help and love (not to mention the plaque) -

      Marty

      ----------

      Entry
      Category
      Entry Title
      Entry Name(s)

      01
      Young Fan
      Queen's Jesters
      William Salisbury, Tim Salisbury

      02
      Young Fan
      Elf Devil
      Daniel Hack

      03
      Young Fan
      The Samari Twins
      Caramon and Joram Stanley

      04
      Novice
      Early Tudor Court Garb
      Joe Krull

      05
      Master
      Elrond
      Megan Taylor, Robby Tokarcik

      06
      Novice
      Sam Roberts - Wolf Lord
      David Raffensberger

      07
      Journeyman
      Ebony Jewelwing
      Daniel Ackley-McPhail

      08
      Novice
      The Purple Jedi
      Shannon Isgrig

      09
      Journeyman
      Mad Mardigan
      JF Bibeau

      10
      Novice
      Shrek and Fiona:The Saga Begins
      Rio LaCour, Joe Russo

      11
      Master
      Josephine "Jo" Grant
      MaryAlice Ladd

      12
      Novice
      Plague
      Leslie Keffer-King

      13
      Master
      The Gold Dress
      Gaia Eirich

      14
      Novice
      Burlap Princess
      Jordan Sears-Zeve

      15
      Master
      Wildest Dreams
      Caitlin Dick

      16
      Novice
      The Sorceress
      Shelby Morgen, Stephanie Burke, Eve Vaugh,
      Camile Anthony

      17
      Master
      Black Gold
      Christiana Behringer

      18
      Novice
      Alucard
      Cailin Nealon

      19
      Journeyman
      Big Damn Heroes
      Annalee Flower Horne with Betsy Habel, Maura
      Lafferty, Ron Akins, Agnes and Catherine Bell-
      Wetteroth, and John Schyler

      20
      Journeyman
      Root Canal Fairy