BayCon report posted...

  • Andrew T Trembley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
      http://bovil.livejournal.com/

      --
      andy trembley, Bitchy Design Queen
      http://www.bovil.com/
      "It's not pink; it's peach-colored. Pink is tacky." --Manfred Pfirsich
      Marie Rommel
    • JoAnn Abbott
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
        A few comments on your blog stuff-

        Why are you surprised at people lining up to get into one of your parties? Start throwing lousy parties for a change and they will go away. Otherwise, shush, yours are fun and will continue to be mobbed.

        Not Bloody Fair Dept: You had glowing candy pops at the Baycon party, but at FurtherConfusion you had an unmarked bowl of HORRIBLE wasabi peas with NO warnings to innocent people who happened to grab about 6 and pop them into her mouth, crunch once and then try not to flipping EXPLODE. Not not not fair. I want the glowing lollies!

        And congrats on the wedding!

        JoAnn in VA

        http://bovil.livejournal.com/

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
          From experience, and NO tolerance for hot stuff - I NEVER eat any of the
          snacks at an Evil Genius party unless I ask first......YMMV <vbeg>

          Sandy

          At 10:54 PM 6/2/2005, you wrote:

          >Not Bloody Fair Dept: You had glowing candy pops at the Baycon party, but
          >at FurtherConfusion you had an unmarked bowl of HORRIBLE wasabi peas with
          >NO warnings to innocent people who happened to grab about 6 and pop them
          >into her mouth, crunch once and then try not to flipping EXPLODE. Not not
          >not fair. I want the glowing lollies!
          >
          >JoAnn in VA

          "Those Who Fail To Learn History
          Why They Are Simply Doomed.

          -- C.Y. 4971

          Andromeda
        • Andrew T Trembley
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
            Pierre & Sandy Pettinger wrote:
            > At 10:54 PM 6/2/2005, you wrote:
            >>Not Bloody Fair Dept: You had glowing candy pops at the Baycon party, but
            >>at FurtherConfusion you had an unmarked bowl of HORRIBLE wasabi peas with
            >>NO warnings to innocent people who happened to grab about 6 and pop them
            >>into her mouth, crunch once and then try not to flipping EXPLODE. Not not
            >>not fair. I want the glowing lollies!
            >>
            >>JoAnn in VA
            >
            > From experience, and NO tolerance for hot stuff - I NEVER eat any of
            > the
            > snacks at an Evil Genius party unless I ask first......YMMV <vbeg>

            That's a good plan. We had Chickn-in-a-Biskit crackers at Gallifrey one
            year which was fine until a vegetarian friend said "These are really
            yummy! What are they?" He kept on eating them after we told him. Yes,
            they have real chicken flavor in them.

            The OMGIGD item this BayCon was the Ginger Bears (you remember the
            ginger bears, JoAnn? We had them at FC too). They look like golden gummi
            bears but are ginger flavored. We also had a bunch of wasabi rice crackers.

            andy
          • JoAnn Abbott
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
              The OMGIGD item this BayCon was the Ginger Bears (you remember the
              ginger bears, JoAnn? We had them at FC too). They look like golden gummi
              bears but are ginger flavored. We also had a bunch of wasabi rice crackers.

              andy

              OMG I know...but what is IGD? Oh, and Scott says he remembered the gummy bears and liked them. As I recall he was the one urging me to try the peas though....evil, yes- genius is still being debated.

              JoAnn in VA

            • Andrew T Trembley
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
                On Jun 3, 2005, at 4:29 AM, JoAnn Abbott wrote:
                > OMG I know...but what is IGD?

                "I'm Gonna Die!"