Re: [ICG-D] glove makers' list

  • Molly Glenn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      *Total agreement*
      I have the exact same hands as my 6'4" male cousin.
      I couldn't believe it when I was at Talbots with my
      grandmother looking for gloves as a gift for my petite
      aunt, and there were a pair of size tens that fit me!
      It was like a little miracle.

      I really should finish my current projects before
      making gloves, though!

      --Molly

      --- Carole Parker <mscip@...> wrote:
      > On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 01:51 AM, Carolyn Kayta
      > Barrows wrote:
      >
      > > Somebody asked me about the glove makers' list I
      > am on:

      > Thanks, Kayta. Maybe, someday, I'll have a pair of
      > gloves that actually
      > *fits*. It's a pain to have masculine proportioned
      > hands when you want
      > to wear women's gloves.
      >
      > Until later--
      >
      > Carole