Re: [ICG-D] CC 23 Pictures

  • Lisa A. Ashton
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2005
      Andy--

      Regarding the Gallery software--I don't have a website at this point.
      But I know that you do, what is the URL? Because you said before we left
      that you are going to put photos up on it that we could download for
      ourselves. Since I know that I didn't take nearly as many photos as I
      would have liked to. I am certainly willing to share what Photos I do
      have, but right now I have too much going on to sit down and get help
      organizing a website. Maybe in a few months.

      Yours in costuming, Lisa A.
    • Katherine-Koshka
      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2005
        Wonderful! Thanks. That does look like something that'll be very useful. Once I
        get more of that thing called time, I'll really look into it :)

        Katherine

        --
        Katherine
        My Dress Site-http://www.koshka-the-cat.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2005
          On Monday, May 2, 2005, at 11:19 PM, Katherine-Koshka wrote:

          > I just finished putting my CC23 pictures online. I thought there
          > might be an interest in them :)
          >
          > They're mostly of the bathing suit party, hall costumes, Friday night
          > social and halftime at the sci-fi/fantasy masquerade. OK, so
          > everything but halftime at the historic. I didn't take any pictures
          > then.
          >
          > And for a very brief review, it was great :)
          >
          > http://www.koshka-the-cat.com/cc23/page1.html

          I finally got a look at your photos. Nice job.

          The lady in the short pink dress with blond wig is Dany Slone. This is
          the costume that she won the SiliCon 2004 masquerade with.