Part 3 of 3 More info

  • Dora Buck
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 4:47 PM
      Sunday Night Historical Masquerade
      Judges: Pierre Pettinger, Elizabeth Gerds, and Kendra Van Cleave
      MC – Elaine Mami

      16 Entries

      Novice:
      Pantalone – Jeff Boylan
      Eternal Infernal Elizabethan – Cindy Spear
      17th Century Courtasen – Anna-Marie Johnson
      Emma Smith – Kristine Johnson
      Sunday in the Park – Diane Yoshitomi

      Journeyman:
      The Colonial Coquette – Sarah Newberry
      Pirates don’t wear Panniers – Kate Huxsol
      La Fille DeBergerac – Laura Bedore
      Percy and Marguerite - Michael Dubois and Lindsay Beardall
      Back in Time – Lisa Ashton
      A Tiki Scare is No Fair – Daren Bost and Michael Bruno

      Master:
      Italian/French Gown “The Wedding” – Nola Yeager-Jennings
      Sir Walter Raleigh – Kent Elofson
      The Little White Dress – Katherine Caron-Greig
      1896 Paris Spring Toilette – Karen Heim
      Paul Poiret Designs for the Red Hat Society – Julia Hyll and Richard as the
      Prop

      NOW THE AWARDS

      Presentation:
      Novice:
      Honorable Mention for Characterization - Percy and Marguerite
      Most Opulent - Eternal Infernal Elizabethan
      Best in Class – Sunday in the Park

      Journeyman:
      Best Burlesque - The Colonial Coquette
      The Most Deserving of a Scooby Snack - A Tiki Scare is No Fair
      Best Presentation - Pirates don’t wear Panniers
      Best in Class – Back in Time

      Master:
      Honorable Mention – The Little White Dress
      Best in Class – Sir Walter Raleigh

      BEST IN SHOW - Italian/French Gown “The Wedding”

      WORKMANSHIP:
      Novice:
      Best Mask Making – Pantalone – Jeff Boylan
      Best Decoration - Eternal Infernal Elizabethan – Cindy Spear
      Best Construction - Sunday in the Park – Diane Yoshitomi

      Journeyman:
      Best Decoration – Back in Time – Lisa Ashton
      Best in Class - The Colonial Coquette – Sarah Newberry

      Master:
      Best Decoration - Sir Walter Raleigh – Kent Elofson
      Best in Class - The Little White Dress – Katherine Caron-Greig

      BEST IN SHOW - Italian/French Gown “The Wedding” – Nola Yeager-Jennings

      DOCUMENTAION:
      Novice:
      Best in Class - Sunday in the Park – Diane Yoshitomi

      Journeyman:
      Best Broad Sheet - Pirates don’t wear Panniers – Kate Huxsol
      Best in Class - The Colonial Coquette – Sarah Newberry

      Master:
      Most Thorough Documentation – Italian/French Gown “The Wedding” – Nola
      Yeager-Jennings
      Best in Class - The Little White Dress – Katherine Caron-Greig

      BEST IN SHOW – Back in Time – Lisa Ashton

      BEST OVERALL IN SHOW - Italian/French Gown “The Wedding” – Nola
      Yeager-Jennings
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 1:36 AM
        Hello Dora:

        I got 1 of 3 and 3 of 3, but I didn't get 2 of 3. Could you resend that
        one?