Re: [ICG-D] Costume-related... no, really it is...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      On Monday, February 28, 2005, at 11:07 PM, Andrew T Trembley wrote:

      > Any SoCal folks who want to see Kevin while he's still Reigning Emperor
      > of San José, your last chance (unless you're coming up to San Jose next
      > weekend) is this weekend at Long Beach Coronation (the 5th)
      >
      > <http://www.longbeachimperialcourt.org/CoronationInformation.html>

      The Long Beach airport is a nice airport to fly into if you can. It's a
      small art-deco kind of airport. When only a few could fly and it was a
      luxury to do so. A nice airport. No car rental places that I know of,
      though. So, if you need a rental car, you still have to go into LAX or
      see if Enterprise is willing to have a car for you out there.