curling wigs

  • Janice Dallas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      For theater, when we want to reuse the wigs later in their normal state,
      we're more apt to use an extremely firm-hold hairspray to set the curls,
      as well as control them after the rollers come out. I use smaller,
      smooth rollers (hair won't rip or stick) and make sure that the wig hair
      is dry before removing them.
      --
      Janice Dallas
      Boston,MA area, USA
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Dear Janice:

        > For theater, when we want to reuse the wigs later in their normal state,
        > we're more apt to use an extremely firm-hold hairspray to set the curls,
        > as well as control them after the rollers come out.

        Thanks Janice, I'll pass it along.

        Peace
        Alixandra
        eddana@...