Re: [ICG-D] Happy New Year!

  • Talethea4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2004
      Ditto!

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 31, 2006
        May 2007 prove a Happy New Year for us all!

        Byron and Tina

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2007
          On Sunday, December 31, 2006, at 05:36 PM, Byron Connell wrote:

          > May 2007 prove a Happy New Year for us all!

          Here! Here! I would also like to add my good wishes to everyone.

          For those that had a "bumpy" health year in 2006, may your health be
          even better in 2007.

          For those that stayed healthy during 2006, may your health stay
          excellent in 2007.

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 31, 2007
            We wish everyone a very happy, healthy, safe, prosperous, and costume-filled 2008!

            Byron and Tina

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 31, 2008
              A prosperous, healthy, and happy 2009 to all!.

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 31, 2010
                A very Happy New Year to one and all!

                Byron
              • Puppetmaker
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 31, 2010
                  And to you too sir.
                  Kath the Puppeteer

                • Talethea4@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 31, 2010
                    I hope 2011 works out better for everyone.

                    I wish everyone:

                    good health
                    good fortune
                    good luck