Friend would like to join Yahoo Group

  • Julian Whitaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      I was wondering what the procedure is for someone to become a member
      of this list. Can you please email me and tell me what my friend
      Jennifer Wylie needs to do to join the group? She's not a member of
      the GBACG yet (due to financial considerations) but soon will be and
      has been a great help and recently moved here from Seattle. She's a
      good friend of mine and Dany's. Her email is jenniferwylie@....

      Thank you and Happy New Year,

      Jwlhyfer

      PS. Sorry I've been so silent but I've just lifted my head out of the
      Great Dickens Xmas Fair madness! Talk to you all soon.
    • slcgjeff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Well, there are a couple of ways to do it.

        Out on the ICG website, there's a "join the list" button in the
        Publications/Mailing Lists" section.

        You can also join by going through Yahoo Groups' main page.

        Or, as in this case, the moderator can see your note and send your friend an
        invitation to join.

        JSM